Do you have a passion for food? Do you have experience working as an Assistant Store Manager within a premium food emporium? If so, this could be the role for you!
We are delighted to be helping our client, a leading luxury food retailer that supplies high quality meat and fish to the top hotels and restaurants in the capital, in their search for an Assistant Store Manager!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Opening the store and setting up the displays daily.
- Ordering stock to make displays look abundant whilst controlling the wastage.
- Giving the best customer service with exceptional product knowledge
- Overseeing the online and concierge service orders and deliveries
- Coaching and training the team
- Completing rotas for the store and managing holidays
You must have previous experience within a similar role, and you must have a passion for working with the best quality fish, meat, fruit + veg money can buy!
If you’re interested, apply now for more information!