We are looking for an experienced Audit Senior, to join our client due to business growth.
The position requires someone who is highly organised, customer focussed, technically astute and has strong IT skills that can be used to proactively improve audit efficiencies. Audit experience with academies, charities and medium sized companies would be beneficial.
Responsibilities as an Audit Senior:
- Leading and management of audits on a varied portfolio of audit clients
- Developing and mentoring of junior staff
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Liaising with other teams and directors where necessary
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA) or qualified/part-qualified with extensive audit experience
- Experience in audit, with at least 2 years’ experience leading audits
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed and meticulous record keeping
If you’re interested in this role, apply now for more information!