Are you a Back-end Software Engineer and are you currently looking for a new and exciting opportunity? If so, this could be the role for you!
Gillespie Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a leading technology development company, in their search for a Back-end Software Engineer!
As a Back-end Software Engineer, you will develop software features and address issues in response to internal and client requirements. As a well-rounded, flexible and an excellent team player you will develop robust algorithms that are computationally efficient.
- Undertake R&D activities and engage with funded projects.
- Creation of new product features, including the definition and documentation
- Innovative algorithm development.
- Maintain and develop existing software features.
- Familiarisation with product code bases.
- Review code written by others.
- Identify and scope new features and solutions that could form future R&D activities.
- A strong mathematical or engineering background.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write specifically and concisely.
- Communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Use of source control (e.g. git, SourceTree)
- Proven experience of managing a workload with competing demands.
- A strong understanding of model-based engineering, the required accuracy for the task in hand, and the sources of error between the real world and the model.
If you’re interested in this role, apply now for more information!