Are you an experienced Business Development Manager on the market for a new and exciting opportunity? If so, this could be the role for you!
Gillespie Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a leading technology development company, in their search for a Business Development Manager!
As Business Development Manager, you will successfully create, identify, grow, take ownership, and close revenue generating opportunities. You will be an excellent collaborative team player striving for team results, both internally and with clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Identify potential revenue generating opportunities and highlight them to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Provide client demonstrations to our unique licensed services and progress discussions and proposals..
- Support the engineering and development teams in the creation of, taking ownership project manage to ensure timely delivery, consultancy project proposals and R&D innovation project proposals.
- Take ownership of relevant entries within the CRM system and ensure it is up to date, working with other internal stakeholders as appropriate.
- Build and utilise your networks to create opportunities for the company.
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and feed opportunities for new revenue generation into the technology development teams.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to build and maintain strong customer and stakeholder relationships. Also, you will have a proven ability in either a SaaS based business or a time-based consultancy business, but preferably both.
If you’re interested in this role, apply now for more information!