Are you an experienced Business Development Manager within the Beauty Sector? Are you passionate about high quality skincare and beauty products? Do you have great communication skills? If so, this could be the role for you!
Gillespie Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading distributer of a range of luxury, high-quality skin care and fragrance products, in their search for a Business Development Manager in the North West!
- Use your knowledge of the industry and your sales skills to identify opportunities and increase sales.
- Responsible for maintaining existing client relationships and building new ones with beauty salons and spas across the north west.
- Provide education and support, training customers on the usage of products.
- Use your commercial acumen and knowledge of the industry to advise clients on how to promote the products and treatments and gain positive customer feedback.
- To increase our clients brand awareness within the UK generating sales on expected growth.
- Managing growth of New Business and existing clientele and achieving KPI’s.
They need someone with previous experience in the Salon, Spa, and Wellness industry. A proven track record in achieving sales and targets and New Business Development is essential. You must be target driven, enthusiastic, and passionate about Skincare and Wellness.
The role is full time (remote but based in the North West), but you must have flexibility for meeting, trade shows, occasional weekend and evening work. You are required to have a monthly visit to the head office. The rewards are there for the right person!
If you’re interested in this role and want to know more, apply now!!