Do you have a valid NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care? Are you passionate about the highest levels of care? If so, we would like to speak to you!
Gillespie Recruitment are delighted to be helping our client in their search for a Care Centre Manager. They are looking for someone dedicated, caring, and experienced to help them deliver the excellent service to their residents that has won them many awards.
The successful candidate will provide support and leadership to the team, implement a culture of customer focus and quality of service. You will be an experienced manager that wants the best outcomes for their residents.
- Care for Elderly adults who may or may not be suffering with cognitive failure.
- Minimum level 4 in Health and Social Care.
- Registered Managers Award or equivalent (achieved/ working towards).
- Broad experience of managing people, service, and quality to achieve performance targets.
- Leadership and supervisory ability
- Must demonstrate a caring/service ethos.
- Comprehensive understanding of commercial principles and practices.
- Good understanding of Profit & Loss structure and budget management.
- Nursing manager with active PIN or Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, get in touch for more information!