Gillespie Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a leading and well-respected national care provider. We are looking to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager for one of their residential homes.
They provide quality care to their residents and are passionate about the quality of care provided by their team.
As the successful Care Home Manager, you will have proven home management experience, and will be able to lead and manage a team of staff. You will be responsible for the delivery of quality care – continually assessing the needs of the residents, whilst developing the service to enhance quality of life.
In addition, you will positively influence the reputation of the home – communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends, and other external stakeholders.
The successful Care Home Manager will demonstrate:
- Excellent ability to build lasting relationships.
- Ability to act sensitively and confidentially.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, and ability to work on own initiative is essential.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal integrity towards providing a high stand of service.
- Record in achieving results through people.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
You will have a minimum Level 4 in Health and Social Care, although Level 5 would be preferred.
If this role sounds of interest to you then please get in touch!