Are you passionate, experienced carer within the Leek area, and are you currently looking for a new opportunity? If so, then Gillespie Recruitment would like to speak to you.
We are delighted to be working with our client, a leading provider of care, as they are looking to add a Day/Night Carers to their care team.
You will play an essential role in leading care in all aspects of their service to residents. The ability to form positive relationships with residents, their families and professional colleagues is vital.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum Level 3 required in Health and Social care.
- A compassionate and caring attitude
- A committed and organised approach.
- A clear thinking considered and thoughtful decision maker.
- Ability to problem solve daily.
- An open fair and non-discriminatory approach to staffing issues is essential.
- A high standard of written English and Computer based skills.
They are looking for someone with a genuine interest in working within an innovative caring environment. You also must have a good understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act as well as Infection Control.
If you think this is the role for you, apply now for more information!