Are you an experienced E-commerce Strategy Lead looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Do you have a strong business judgement and decision-making skills? If so, this could be the role for you!
We are currently taking applications for a brand-new role from our client, a global leading art supplies brand, as they are looking to recruit an E-commerce Strategy Lead!
- Lead their existing ecommerce team and manage project / product launch rollout.
- Report to their head of global sales with new sales / market & retention opportunities
- Develop new and enhance existing ecommerce strategies to drive online sales and retention.
- Work alongside their marketing department to rollout new marketing campaigns
- Work alongside their finance department to make sure financial data is reported accurately.
- Find new opportunities to reduce operational costs across the department.
- Drive online sales via their paid marketing channels such as Google Ads & Facebook. While finding new ways to reduce their BCAC & BCPA’s.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience within a similar role, and must have extensive knowledge of e-commerce channels, technology, and analytics. You must have experience of implementing initiatives to increase sales, and knowledge and experience of PPC platforms (Google, Meta, TikTok, Snapchat and Pinterest).
If you think you’d be perfect for this role, apply now for more information!