Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity? If so, this could be the role for you!
Gillespie Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a leading creative, project and production management company, in their search for an experienced Finance Manager!
- Leading the annual budget process, and monthly reforecast process and present these to their leadership team and head office.
- Providing monthly reporting on the variances of actuals against budget.
- Managing the Budgyt system, and responsible for ensuring the integrity of data within it, and consistency with data within the financial system – QuickBooks.
- Ensuring that management of multiple currencies is accurate and creates the right level of flexibility for exchange rate fluctuation.
- Working with the business stakeholders to identify and introduce margin improvements.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with multiple currencies including US dollar, Australian dollar, Euro, Saudi Riyal and Chinese Yaun. They also must be ICEW / CIMA / ACCA qualified and have a minimum of 3 years post qualifying experience preferably in a commercial role.
If you think you’d be perfect for this role, apply now for more information!