Are you an experienced Marketing Manager and currently looking for a new and exciting opportunity? If so, this could be the role for you!
Gillespie Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a leading technology development company, in their search for a Marketing Manager!
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for proactively seeking out, and responding to, arising opportunities to promote the company through a variety of mediums. Initially, this role will be part time, but it is anticipated that the role will become full time.
This role is remote working based in the North East, UK.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote the company to relevant stakeholders, including through proactive anticipation of news cycles.
- Manage and optimise digital presence, including website, social media, marketing emails.
- Help identify and draft thought-leadership pieces in industry publications.
- Organise and manage the company’s presence at relevant in-person events, including promotional stands, print materials, at-event resourcing, and securing speaking slots.
- Organise and manage new product launch campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to proactively develop and implement marketing strategies to achieve a specified outcome. Also, they must have experience managing a corporate social media portfolio as well as the ability to deliver within specified budgets.
If you’re interested in this role and want to know more, apply now!