Gillespie Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a leading technology development company, in their search for an experienced Offshore Wind Consultant!
You will take a lead in delivering consultancy services to high-profile offshore wind clients utilising our client’s unique software solutions. Through your prior consulting experience, you will increase the depth of their consulting offer while also supporting the company efforts to develop the very best software tools possible to meet the current and future needs of external licensed clients.
The successful candidate will support the business development activities of the company through identifying potential revenue generating opportunities and developing both funding and consultancy proposals.
Main responsibilities as an Offshore Wind Consultant:
- Utilise their unique products and services, coupled with your own expertise, to deliver consultancy projects to clients.
- Where appropriate, project manage relevant projects on time and on budget.
- Deliver excellent training courses to external stakeholders on how to utilise their unique products and services.
- Identify new funding and revenue opportunities.
- Coach and mentor more junior staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write specifically and concisely.
- Communicate effectively with those whose first language is not English.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent use of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, OneDrive, Teams, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience using relevant software solutions to support relevant offshore wind engineering studies.
The client is particularly interested in hearing from those with prior consulting experience in the areas of electrical power systems, inter-array cables, wind yield analysis, or hydrogen.
If you’re interested in this role, get in touch with us for more information!