Are you an experienced PR Manager looking for a new opportunity? If so, this could be the role for you!
Gillespie Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a result driven content marketing agency, in their search for an experienced PR Manager!
The PR Manager will be integral to developing internal and external communications strategies and campaigns for their clients.
- Devise and deliver communications and PR projects and campaigns working to high standards of copywriting and accuracy.
- Writing in a variety of styles for a variety of audiences, including engaging press releases in addition to longer form, insightful, well-researched, thought-leadership content.
- Directly pitch press releases, blogs, and feature ideas to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering client stories.
- Help grow the traditional and digital PR revenue lines through building strong connections and through using case studies and testimonials effectively to convey the team’s capabilities and success metrics.
- Feed into tender opportunities in collaboration with colleagues.
You must have relevant and current knowledge of developing and delivering communications, PR and digital communications strategies to achieve positive outcomes.
If you’re interested in this role, apply now for more information!