Are you currently working within the new build/residential property sector and looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience of sales negotiating? Are you a people person that thrives in a fast-paced environment with exceptional communication skills?
If you answer yes, then we would like to speak to you.
Gillespie Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be working with a very established estate agency that are adding to their team due to expansion.
We are looking to speak to driven and committed individuals that can deliver an outstanding level of service whilst securing exchanges, completions and decreasing levels of cancelled sales.
The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for property and the ability to effectively liaise with solicitors, mortgage advisers, other estate agents, clients, and customers, building a rapport every time. Applicants must also hold a full driving licence.
- Maximise exchange rates and minimise fall through rates.
- Work towards securing exchanges promptly.
- Providing an exceptional level of service to clients from start to finish.
- Providing sensible, pragmatic advice and support.
- Liaise with the chain to ensure that all links progress at similar pace.
- Secure future and repeat business.
- Responsible for liaising with and updating clients on the progress of their sale.
- Speaking with solicitors, mortgage advisors and other agents to get updates.
- Ensure that all parties in the chain are aware of required timescales.
- Offer creative solutions to problems or issues.
- Arrange further inspections.
- Dealing with survey issues.
- Keeping records/file notes of progress.
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more about the opportunity available, then apply now!