Are you an SEO Professional based in Newcastle, and are you currently looking for a new and exciting opportunity? If so, this could be the role for you!
Gillespie Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a leading digital marketing agency, in their search for a SEO Manager due to exciting business growth!
You will be working with a range of clients from Travel & E-commerce to iGaming, globally. You will also be working close with their SEO Director on campaign strategy and management of activity.
- Developing Clients Technical SEO + On-page Strategies.
- Keyword Research for client campaigns.
- Content Audit / Creation / Strategy.
- Developing your knowledge of search engine optimisation techniques and implementing them for our clients.
- Working closely with our clients either by phone or using Zoom / Skype / Microsoft Teams / Face to face.
- Conducting regular client updates using project management tools like Trello.
- You will make recommendations for on-page and off-page SEO improvements.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of experience within a similar role and will need the ability to identify and resolve technical seo issues. They will also need to have solid experience of Analysis and using Search Console for indexation.
They offer a great range of benefits including, 25 days holiday plus your birthday off, quarterly bonuses and more!
If you’re interested in this role, apply now for more information!