Are you a Solicitor within the Sunderland Area and do you specialise in Dispute Resolution? If so, this may be the role for you!
Our client is looking for someone with 8 years previous experience of dispute resolution work both in High and County courts, also experience of the resolution of disputes at mediation and/or ADR.
Main Responsibilities as a Solicitor:
- Undertaking legal work for the benefit of our clients.
- Working loyally and effectively as a member of the firm.
- Ensuring ongoing competency training including completing compliance training.
- The meeting of fee earning targets both monthly and annually.
- Building, maintaining, and nurturing an appropriate network of contacts, referrers, and business partners with the aim of winning.
- Attending networking events on behalf of the firm.
The successful candidate must have excellent organisational and communication skills, sound legal research, writing and drafting skills, and the ability to work independently as well as a team.
If you think you would be perfect for this role, apply now for more information!