Are you an experienced Tax Assistant Manager based in Hartlepool, and are you currently looking for a new opportunity? If so, this could be the role for you!
We are looking to appoint an ambitious Tax Assistant Manager, who would be qualified to at least ATT level, to join our clients growing Tax Team.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, customer focussed, technically astute and has strong IT skills, that can be used to proactively improve efficiencies.
- Liaising with the Senior Tax Manager to ensure all relevant work/deadlines are met.
- Responsible for a portfolio of both personal and corporate tax clients.
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns for a wide range of clients, including sole-traders, partnerships, landlords and high net worth individuals.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations for a range of companies of varying sizes.
- Dealing with day-to-day client queries and monitoring payment and filing deadlines.
You must ideally have 5 years+ experience within a similar role, and must have the possibility for progression to CTA qualification if not already.
If you’re interested in this role, apply now for more information!