Are you currently in the market for a new job? Do you have experience in telesales and want to work for a company who puts you first? If so, this may be the role for you!
Gillespie Recruitment have just received this role from our client, a well-established specialist workwear supplier. They are recruiting to fill their vacancy of Telesales Executive!
They need someone who can demonstrate a record of success in planning, organising, and managing projects related to account development, special projects and basic administration as well as implement specific sales campaigns and who can identify new sales opportunities.
- Previous experience in B2B sales (at least 2 years would be beneficial)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Uses initiative and has a positive can-do attitude.
- A resilient approach and ability to overcome objections.
- Able to work closely within a small team.
- Good PC skills
They have a great list of benefits for their employees, including no weekend working and all public holiday off, as they understand employees are the heart and soul of the company.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, apply now for more information!