Are you a Residential Support Worker, with previous experience working with children? If so, this could be the role for you!
We are delighted to be working our client, a leading provider of care to children and young adults, in their search for an Experienced Residential Support Worker!
- Maintain a high of care and support which meets the physical, emotional, social, and cultural needs of children cared for.
- Work in line with statutory legislation and guidance. To have knowledge of the Children’s Act 1889, the children’s homes regulations and quality standards along with other key guidance.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment for the children so they feel safe and secure from harm.
- Develop positive relationships with children. To create a supportive care environment and encourage positive progress.
- Ensure plans and core paperwork are up to date and precise.
- Complete daily recording in line with the individual care plans.
- Be fully aware of policies and procedures relating to the home
- Experience of working with children or vulnerable young adults.
- Level 3 diploma in residential childcare
- Higher level knowledge of residential childcare
- Flexibility in working hours. The rota includes weekend working.
- Sleep ins in line with the rota.
- Full UK licence.
- An enhanced DBS check will be carried out.
If you think you would be suitable for this role, apply now for more information!