Are you an experienced service manager, within Tyneside and are you currently looking for a new opportunity? If so, this could be the role for you!
Gillespie Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a leading charity that supports adults with learning disabilities, in their search for Service Managers!
We are looking for three individuals across Gateshead, South Tyneside, and Newcastle for these roles.
Main Responsibilities as Service manager:
- Overall accountability for people management and development across the team.
- Apply agreed financial processes within services.
- Overall responsibility for quality and consistency across the service.
- Oversee and maintain contact with internal and external stakeholders.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse, or neglect in line with United Response’s Safeguarding Adults policy.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
The ideal candidates must be passionate about making a difference and must have experience of leading and motivating a team within the social care environment.
If you’re interested in this role, apply now for more information!